Thursday, January 20, 2005

episode two...

Welcome to St. Louis...

Well, at least it was only an hour.  Whew.

My favorite moments:

Osborne Smith -- at least he could carry a tune.

Angela Higgs -- I have a soft spot for teachers who celebrate the success of their students more than they celebrate their own.  (Too bad Jeremy, but you need to get less "affected".  In other words, lose the attitude.  You deserved what you didn't get.)

Carrie Underwood -- Carried (sorry, couldn't help it) a tune, and carried it well!  You da man, farm girl.  Simon says he can't understand why AI hasn't produced a country star yet.  I'm sure Josh Gracin liked hearing that.

Joe Schoen -- go back to the sea baby.  You are an ass.  I don't want you on my television.

A'ayesha -- hmmm.  What do I say about you.  "Affected" comes to mind, but I already used that with poor little Jeremy.  I don't have a clue why they sent you through when they seem to be so averse to the affected ones.  Maybe your mom threatened them.  I want you to go no further, A'ayesha with the braids.  Why?  Because your mom is an ass, that's why.

The singing triplets -- you aren't fat.  You aren't talented either. 

And Adam and Dirk.  You guys make the cutest couple.  Thank you for the only laugh of the show.  I will forever heart Adam and Dirk.  But please, don't any idiot give them a recording contract.

And please, in addition to the songs I've already banned, once more I will plead:  No more Whitney Houston songs sung by anyone not named Whitney.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

 

No comments: