Wednesday, May 25, 2005

FINALE: what a show...

Note to AI producers:  rewind and rewatch tonight's finale.  That's called music.

What an entertaining, fast-paced (aside from the endless commercials), fun show.  And, while I must admit I missed seeing the past Idols, the focus placed on this year's class was much more appreciated and refreshing.

And the crowning of Carrie as the new American Idol was both celebratory for her and also a celebration of this group as a whole.

Well done.

I'm working on my list of favorite moments -- although nothing could compare with Dirk finally meeting David Hasselhoff -- but those will have to wait until I rewind the tape and watch it again. 

I admit I'm surprised.  And I'm sure I'll have a lot to say.  Later.

Gosh I hate being an hour behind.

 

No comments: