Friday, May 13, 2005

[soon to be] available at wal-mart...



Tuesday, May 17 is the release date for the season four compilation album.  I'm not certain if that's good news or bad news, but I'll be buying it, just like I've purchased all of the others.

Here's the song list, and, for the first time possibly, they're all recording songs they've performed during the competition.

Carrie is singing Indepenence Day.  (I would have preferred Alone.  But maybe they're thinking of that as a possible first single flip-side.  It would be a smart move.)

Bo is performing I Don't Want to Be.  (Again, I would have picked Whipping Post, but maybe they have better plans for that one.)

Vonzell is singing Best of my Love.

Anwar's choice is A House Is Not a Home.  (Ouch.  I hate that song.  What was wrong with What a Wonderful World?  Couldn't they get the release?)

Nadia's song is You Don't Have to Say You Love Me.  (No quarrel there.)

Nikko will be singing Part-Time Lover.  (Just knew we'd get at least one Stevie song.)

Constantine's selection is My Funny Valentine.  (Considering he sang this on every talk show after his elimination, that comes as no surprise.  And it's one of his best.)

Jessica will perform Total Eclipse of the Heart.  (Yay!  I miss you Jessica.)

Anthony's song is Everytime You Go Away.  (Yep.  He did that one well.)

Scott's track is Against All Odds.  (See Constantine, above.)

Lindsey will offer Knock On Wood.  (Did they have to include her?  I mean, she's not going on tour or anything...)

Mikalah is singing God Bless the Child.  (See Lindsey, above.)

And the twelve-tet will [again] assault us with When You Tell Me That You Love Me.

There it is.  It can be pre-ordered from Amazon.com. 

But, of course, you can always pick it up at Wal-Mart!  You may see Anwar there.

No comments: