Tuesday, May 31, 2005

the recovery process begins...

It's Tuesday.

And there's no Idol.

What do we do?

Well, if you're me, you spend time on the computer, looking for new media sources.  And look what I found!

AI Media is a great site that I visit frequently.  In fact, I just finished my Bo Bice collection with the highest quality videos I have found -- high def, widescreen, .avi files.  If you're a Bo fan, check it out.  (You will have to register to have access to the media.)

But better yet -- I have just finished downloading most of season two -- the complete episodes, minus the commercials.  And they have seasons one and three too!  I'll get to those later.

I've downloaded the files.  They're clean, free of viruses or spyware, but they are filled with Ryan.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  And it's interesting to watch the interaction, post Corey claims, between Paula and the bad man.

Hey, a girl's gotta get her Idol fix now, doesn't she...


Oh!  And if you download her media, be sure to click to vote for her site!  Thanks.



 

No comments: