Tuesday, February 22, 2005

it's a 60s spoiler...

But you had to click to get here.  This is a disclaimer.  I don't put anything here unless I have a relative certainty that the information is true.  But I am not promising anything.

The show was taped last night.  I have read several independent accounts of the show.  Most of them say it was FAB!  But, in every account, the song list is the same.

So, since you've trekked here, you want to know who's gonna sing what.  Here's what I know:



Bo is singing "Spinning Wheel" by Blood, Sweat & Tears

Constantine is singing "You've Made Me So Very Happy" by Blood, Sweat & Tears.

Anwar is singing "A House is Not a Home,"  written by Burt Bacharach.

Nikko is singing "I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5.

Vonzell is singing "Anyone Who Had a Heart," by Dionne Warwick.

Scott is singing "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" by the Temps.

Lindsey is singing "Knock On Wood" by various artists prior to the disco age.  (Don't ask me, I just write this stuff.)

Nadia is singing "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" by, one assumes, Smokey and the Miracles.

Mikalah is singing "Son of a Preacher Man," by Dusty Springfield.

Anthony is singing "Breaking Up is Hard to Do," by the man himself, Neil Sedaka.  (Most indicate it's the slower version.)

Carrie is singing "When Will I Be Loved," by the Everly Brothers.

And Jessica's song?  Shop Around.

No comments: